Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally updating & new Dixieland Acres website

I'm finally updating my blog! I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted. I've been busy with all the animals - we're up to 18 goats right now. We also finished out the 4-H year with the Chesapeake Livestock show & sale -- it was a busy time but Danielle did awesome! It was hard on her having to auction off her 1st hog & goat - but she handled it well.

Her 1st year results:
*Grand Champion overall breeding doe
*1st place yearling breeding doe
*2nd place doeling breeding doe
*5th place market goat
*Reserve Champion / 2nd place novice goat showmanship
*3rd place market hog
*Grand Champion / 1st place novice hog showmanship



I also finished our farm website - you can check it out at dixielandacres.com - check it out if you have a minute.




Will be posting with some of the layouts I've the last couple months but haven't posted yet.

No comments: