Sunday, April 6, 2008

April sketch from My Sketch World

Lucy has the April layout sketch up at My Sketch World. Awesome sketch & I had so much fun with it that I used it for 2 layouts! :) Check out all the sketches Lucy has on the blog - lots of great sketches to choose from.


















Pitcher: I used Zsiage patterned paper, Worldwin Cardstock, Zsiage scrapbook film letters - colored with Ranger alcohol ink, Zsiage chipboard circles & drew on them with a Sakura paint pen to make "softballs", Pageframes clear stars - stamped with Ranger alcohol inks for mottled effect, Stamps - Back Porch Memories & Technique Tuesday.
Daffodils: I used Zsiage patterned papers & chipboard letters; Worldwin cardstock; Prima flowers; Inque Boutique stamps; Bazzill large chipboard flower.

3 comments:

Scrapping4fun said...

Love your layouts! I was going to do two as well, wanted to see if it would work on 8.5x11 but ran out of time!!

just lisa said...

love these layouts Lisa!! Great job with the sketch - two completely different layouts and yet the same sketch!!

wendipooh13 said...

great pages!!! what a sweetie!!! just LOVE those stars on the softball pages, doesn't this sketch just rock???