Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm finally blogging!!

I spent lots of time saying I'd never start a blog. However, after spending so much time reading other blogs, I've become a convert. It's amazing how well you can get to know someone by getting a "glimpse" into their lives and I found a lot of inspiration from the blogs I've read. I finally realized how great it would be to document my journey & share it with family & friends. So, here I am finally starting my own blog. It's been on my "to do" list for a while now & thanks to the encouragement from some of my friends at ScrapDango, it finally became part of my "in progress" list. {I think I even managed to insert a link!} Making the decision to start was only the first obstacle. Then I actually had to "name" my blog. I'm still not sure why I struggled with that aspect so much but I finally decided on "My Creative Journey". It just came to me that my creativity is just that - a journey.

I still have a long way to go with my "blogging" and will be figuring out how it all works, but I wanted to get my first post done. I'll continue to add to & improve my blog and hope you'll keep checking back.

I might as well share a couple new projects I've done. The first was just a random page I did with photos of Danielle playing in rain puddles. I love Inque Boutique stamps & couldn't resist using them as part of my "splashes".


The second was a layout I did for a "bling" challenge at ScrapDango. If you need some inspiration or challenges, come check out what's going on there.










7 comments:

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

I am so happy for you! So glad you started your blog. I can't wait to see how it develops for you. My Creative Journey is perfect!
Carrie, Scrapdango

Jackie Plank said...

This is a terrific start on your creative journey. I will check back often to see how you are doing.

Suzanne said...

Hi Lisa, welcome to the blogosphere! :-D I'll add you to my Google Reader! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done Lisa!! Great title choice! You're a step ahead of me.
Tara (Thynner)

Terri said...

YAY Lisa!!! Perfect start, perfect blog title!! Love it!!! Welcome to the world of blogging - another addiction! LOL!!

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

O.k. Lisa, I am ready for your next blog entry! Let's see it! Your layouts are gorgeous!
Carrie, Scrapdango

Regina said...

Congrats on your new blog. This is a terrific start. I will check back often. :)